Sunday, May 31, 2009

Scrapbooking and Sewing

Yep, its Sunday night and here I am blogging till into the wee hours in anticipation of sleeping in on my "day off" :-) It was the usual busy (exhausted) 6th day of the work week but I did manage to get in a few minutes for creating...even DH was asking if my craft room needed dusting from lack of use, whaaa!

So I started with a project that really should have been finished along time ago...that Bootie Bag from more than a few posts ago :-) I managed only making it thru step 2 (of 3) for both bags so today I completed 1 of them! I had put the machine embroidery designs on 3 weeks ago and today was the last day to enter the digitizers Fun Cowgirl Alpha Project Contest...another 2 for 1, wheee...project completed and contest entered, I luv when that happens, ggg. I have to wait and see if I can post a pic yet...might be private entries/closed voting.

Yesterday a friend recommended a new blog and I finally got a chance this afternoon to check it out...WOW, Scrappin Out Loud has incredible scrapping, stamping stuff, Thanx Bunny! Wish Id made it back a little quicker as she is having a Blog Candy Giveaway that ends today...hoping close off is at least midnight central time, wink, wink. Check it out...Ive become a little bit of a Hybrid hound, Thanx Loucee :-)


one last thing...for once my normal "1 step forward, 2 steps back" life worked in my favor, hehee...what started out as getting satellite Internet installed next week on weds am went to thurs am then to tues pm, waahoo!

No comments: